Looking back on February, I’d say it was a wildly successful month…especially given my travels AND battling the flu. Before I get to my goals for March, here are my goals met and fun things from February:
Personal – February
- Made decision for our anniversary trip and booked the trip.
- Celebrated Crew’s 4th Birthday and Valentine’s Day with the kids. 🙂
- Family movie night to watch Zootopia.
- Geoff got his boot off.
- Attended Faith Retreat 2.0 with dear friends.
- Saw the Angel Oak Tree near Charleston, SC. Amazing.
- Organized the disaster that was our downstairs closet.
- Enjoyed Savannah and Charleston with Geoff.
Business – February
- Made big progress on updating our Studio Manual.
- Finalized 2017 client gifts and sent out Valentine’s Day gifts
- Completed second shooting/photography training schedule
- Had my first successful Duty Day (first of the month business tasks).
- Photographed Amanda and Josh’s engagement session in Savannah and Emily and Greg’s wedding in Charleston.
- Had my 2nd coaching session with a sweet friend and colleague to help her make a plan to better reach and book wedding clients and organize her business. If you are interested in signing up for a coaching session, please email me or send me a note through the contact section of my website.
Things to look forward to in March:
- 10 year anniversary trip!
- Ski trip with Boone…just me and my sheep. 🙂
- Family movie night. I think we are going for Finding Dory this time around.
- Family hike and picnic at Anne Springs Greenway.
- Boone starts t-ball.
- Throwing a baby shower for my sweet friend, Alicia.
- Church events – a women’s event for staff/spouses/leaders and The Hop (easter party for staff families).
- Have friends over for game night.
And my goals for the month:
Personal – March
- Read a book for pleasure on our anniversary trip. I started Shauna Niequist’s Present Over Perfect last night and hope to finish it this month.
- House projects (clean out master bedroom closet, remove shelving unit from hallway, fix light fixtures, find a solution to get rid of fruit flies).
- Finish baby proofing.
- Pre-plan fun, intentional mama days and make a plan for Boone for after school afternoons.
- Have a coffee date with a friend.
- I would REALLY love to finish Grey’s baby book this month.
Business – March
- Finalize and blog about Studio Manual.
- Finalize one month out from wedding client gift. Super excited about this.
- Begin second shooter training program with Erika.
- Get new coaching page up on my website.
- Set up my email list.
- Implement blogging calendar.
- Complete website bugs.
- Make substantial progress on client magazine.
- Launch new opt-in offer/freebie.
- Have 2nd quarter business planning meeting.
HAPPY SPRING, FRIENDS!
P.S. Thanks to the gals at Rebecca Rose Events for this sweet and beautiful Valentine’s Day card and to Erika for always being a willing hand model. 🙂