Before I jump into the plan for March, here are a few highlights from February!
+ Geoff and Boone went snow tubing with a bunch of our friends. Check THIS to see their first run….it had me laughing.
+ I went on a retreat to Asheville with some dear photography friends for a few days to rest, shoot, talk shop, laugh and eat. A blog post will be coming!
+ We celebrated our sweet Crew turning 2 years old. You can view her video that Geoff made her HERE.
+ I hosted a free webinar – “10 Tips to Grow Your Photography Business in the Off-Season”, as well as my first round of group coaching sessions
+ Geoff and I spent the final days of the month in Savannah, Georgia working and playing.
And now….March! It’s going to be a full, full month of tying up loose ends before wedding season kicks off. Actually, the season begins in less than two weeks when we travel to Nashville, TN to photograph the wedding of Kara and Spencer. I can’t WAIT.
1. B-School. I am SO pumped to begin this 8 week online training program learning from Marie Forleo.
2. Launch company newsletter. It didn’t happen in February as I had planned, but this is the time.
3. Coaching Sessions. Future online group coaching sessions are on hold for now while I refine some things. Until then, I will continue to offer one on one in-person or online coaching sessions. I have a session tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it!
4. Taxes. Yes. It’s that time.
5. Host spring mini sessions. Last fall’s sessions went so well that I thought I’d host another set again this spring. Stay tuned for details.
6. Update branding materials. I’ve got a pretty big list to power through for this!
1. Nashville. Yes, we’ll be heading to Nashville, TN for work, but we’ll be coming into town early to enjoy the city a little!
That’s all of the official “life” goals, but we’re hoping for warm weather so we can take a lot of walks, have a lot of park time, and outside play time with the kids. 🙂
* If you’d like to follow along with what we are up to in March, you can do that on Instagram…
JOIN THE LIST
fun in your inbox