Merry Christmas everyone!
After a VERY busy week for both Geoff and I, we are beyond glad to be doing a whole lot of nothing today. Last night we had what we call a “sleepover” – we haul all of the pillows and blankets that we own downstairs and make a nest on the ground…which is where we sleep for the night. Why? We think it’s fun. 🙂
– woke up early with Boone
– Geoff made breakfast – cinnamon rolls and bacon – and then he went out and got us Starbucks 🙂
– went back to sleep when Boone took his morning nap
– watched pieces of 24 hours of The Christmas Story on TBS
– opened stockings and gifts
– talked to far-away family on the phone
The rest of the day will be spent lounging around, eating chocolate and having a Christmas movie watching marathon (will include Chevy Chase’s Christmas Vacation, Home Alone – one and two, How the Grinch Stole Chritmas, and possibly Elf).
Merry Christmas to all! Love, The Schultzes
***Here’s our 2010 Christmas card***
I can only pray that my future family will be half as cute as ya’lls. Merry Christmas!
That is the cutest Christmas card EVER. Love it!
Thanks for the wonderful cards every year! Love you mucho! Was hoping to see a Christmas video….I was spoiled by Thanksgiving video!