Merry Christmas everyone!
After a VERY busy week for both Geoff and I, we are beyond glad to be doing a whole lot of nothing today. Last night we had what we call a “sleepover” – we haul all of the pillows and blankets that we own downstairs and make a nest on the ground…which is where we sleep for the night. Why? We think it’s fun. 🙂
– woke up early with Boone
– Geoff made breakfast – cinnamon rolls and bacon – and then he went out and got us Starbucks 🙂
– went back to sleep when Boone took his morning nap
– watched pieces of 24 hours of The Christmas Story on TBS
– opened stockings and gifts
– talked to far-away family on the phone
The rest of the day will be spent lounging around, eating chocolate and having a Christmas movie watching marathon (will include Chevy Chase’s Christmas Vacation, Home Alone – one and two, How the Grinch Stole Chritmas, and possibly Elf).
Merry Christmas to all! Love, The Schultzes
***Here’s our 2010 Christmas card***