Guys – this is such a big day! Today I finally get to introduce you to Chelsi! CSP’s first ever Associate Photographer! Chelsi has been training with us for the past few months and will soon be available for portrait work, including family, maternity and newborn sessions. Stay tuned for that announcement, but until then, get to know her on her Instagram, as well as a below in this post.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself!
I’m Chelsi, I live in Belmont, NC and I’m married to my best friend, Steven. We’ve been together for almost 11 years, married for five, and have three kids. Spending quality time with my family is always at the top of my favorites list. I’m in love with our simple life and am happiest when we can just be together. I’m always in the mood for a good cup of coffee, I love to laugh and do it at the most inappropriate times, and I read like it’s an Olympic sport.
2) Why do you love photography?
A designer first, I’ve always held an appreciation for art and an eye for beautiful composition. Photography gives me the freedom to be creative while documenting special moments that should be remembered.
3) What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Fall! I’m what you would consider a hardcore cold weather person.
4) What is your favorite treat?
Sleeping in—that’s a treat, right? Actually, I’ve recently discovered Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles. Not sure why it took me so long to try them, but now I’m hooked.
5) What is one big personal goal you have set for yourself for 2018?
To start the process of building a home and finally put all of those Fixer Upper episodes to good use.
6) If you had a full day all to yourself, what would you do?
Nothing too exciting; probably sleep in, wake up and drink coffee, then read for the rest of the day. No social media, no tv, and absolutely no talking.
7) What are three things you are loving right now?
8) If you were given $100 and you had to give it away to someone, who would you give it to?
I wouldn’t spend it all on one person; I would pay for a stranger’s meal, buy the groceries of the person in line behind me at the store—essentially have a Pay It Forward kind of day and bless those around me. The anonymity is the best part.
9) If you were given $100 and you had to spend it on yourself, how would you spend it?
More books and shoes.
10) What are you most grateful for?
My husband; he keeps me laughing, encourages me daily, and he gave me the three most beautiful kids.
Get to know Chelsi more on her Instagram!
JOIN THE LIST
fun in your inbox