“Welcome Spring. Make room for what matters. Breath Deeply. Tidy Up. Learn Something New. Choose Simplicity. Keep Growing.” – from the spring issue of Magnolia Journal (which, p.s. – just for fun, I’m giving away a free copy today over on my instagram page if you would like to enter to win!)
Yes and amen. All of it. I want more of all of that in my life this month.
Goals met from March:
- Finished Shauna Niequist’s Present Over Perfect.
- Cleaned out master bedroom closet and hallway shelving and had light fixtures fixed. We can see in our kitchen again…major win!
- Installed one baby gate…one to go.
- Began Boone/Mama afternoons on Tuesdays.
- Finished Grey’s baby book.
- Finalized one month out from wedding client gifts.
- Began second shooter training program with Erika.
- Set up my email list.
- Implemented blogging calendar.
- Launch new opt-in offer/freebie – 5 Ways to Grow Your Business In the Off-Season. You can still grab your copy HERE.
Things to look forward to in April:
- A birthday date with Geoff. I’m insisting on going to what has become my favorite restaurant, Soul Gastrolounge. Charlotte people – if you haven’t been, it’s a must.
- Visit to the strawberry patch…my favorite spring activity to do with the kids.
- Family movie night. We’ve decided to do this with the kids once/month, as it has become a really sweet hangout time for all of us.
- Hopefully photographing the birth of a dear friend’s baby. Just hoping the timing works out. 🙂 Although, this could be a May thing. Time will tell.
- Engagement session in Asheville and wedding in Savannah!
- Scrabble night.
- Brunch with friends.
- Another visit to the Whitewater Center…we were there this past weekend and it was so enjoyed.
- A visit from my Californian brother, my sister-in-law and their three kids.
And my goals for the month:
Personal – April
- Instead of starting a new book this month, I want to go back through Present not Perfect, pull out my takeaways and actually do something to apply what I learned. It was so good. Highly recommended.
- House projects (remove shelving unit from hallway, clean garage, put up kid’s growth chart, spring clean/purge the kid’s rooms).
- Plan our summer beach trip.
- Create another yearly family album through Artifact Uprising. I’m still trying to get caught up!
- Get a haircut and a pedicure. Self care for the win.
- Have a long overdue dinner with girlfriends.
Business – April
- Have our Quarter 2 Planning and Strategy Meeting followed by Team Night! This time it’s going to be dinner at our house together and game night.
- This feels like a hefty goal, but I’m going to try to blog 3x each week for the month. The aim is for Monday to be a business related post, Wednesday to be wedding related and Friday to be a personal/family post.
- Send out my first monthly newsletter. Have you signed up? You can do that right here if you like. 🙂
- Launch my new coaching program!
- Create one new business resource/freebie.
If you blogged your goals from April, please share them in a comment below – I’d love to see! Hope y’all have a great month. 🙂
[…] has a quote that’s just too good not to share! (So much so that one of my favorite bloggers, Cheyenne Schultz, had the same idea to share it with you all as I […]