It’s. Almost. Fall. Thank you, Jesus. We spent this past weekend in the mountains with some friends and the weather was in the 70’s. It was glorious and more than confirmed in my heart that I am beyond ready for cooler temps. I’m so happy for September to be here. Here’s the plan for the month:
1. Re-read Entreleadership. You can’t go wrong with anything Dave Ramsey. Am I right? So much wisdom in this book.
2. Finalize Branding / Decide on Website. Keeping this one on here from last month.
3. Prepare Fall Webinar. I’m about 90% sure that I’m going to host a webinar this fall related to providing a great experience for clients. Details to come.
1. House Updates. We had success in painting the hallway and bathroom from last month’s list of projects, but still need to get Boone’s closet done and replace the hardware in the kitchen. We also need to buy and mount a cabinet of some kind to maximize space in our tiny bathroom…I’m thinking a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond might be in order after we struck out at IKEA.
2. Apple Picking. Can’t wait to head back to Sky Top Orchard with my sweet family. The cider donuts alone make it worth the trip!
3. Disney. It’s happening this month. The kids have no idea. Actually, the kids have no idea what DisneyWorld even is…their minds are going to be blown.
4. Rent Townhome. If you are in Charlotte and looking for a cute 3 bedroom townhome in a great area of town (near Cotswold), please let me know, as we own one that is for rent beginning in October. You can find a few pictures I posted here.
5. Baby Books. This feels a little ridiculous given that my children are 5 and 2.5 years old now, but I am determined to complete their baby books this month. Goodness, it’s time.
6. Video for Mary Jane. This is also a must for the month. We need to put everything together to make an adoption video for our sweet foster dog, Mary Jane.
Here’s to a great month!
+ If any of you post your monthly goals, please post a link in the comments – I love reading what others are up to!
JOIN THE LIST
fun in your inbox