We just loved Shayna and Rick. They couldn’t have been nicer and their wedding couldn’t have been more lovely. The night before the wedding the weather was calling for 100% chance of rain for wedding day and yet, when we woke on Saturday, we were looking at sunny skies. It turned out to be beautiful weather.
A few of my favorite moments/details of the day:
– Not only did Shayna wear her mom’s garter, but the pin in her bouquet was the same pin that her grandmother wore on her own wedding day. I just love special details like these.
– We got to work with the awesome team at Asheville Event Company…what a treat. These ladies are so good at what they do…we were thrilled for the chance to work alongside them.
– Shayna’s dress….I mean! It was just gorgeous and had the slightest tint of blush. I told Geoff and I wanted to get married to him all over again so I could wear that dress!
– Shayna and Rick rented an Excalibur vintage car to ride down the front of the house post ceremony for portraits. For the win.
– The sun shone straight into the tent upon Shayna and Rick as they had their first dance. It was just perfect.
Congratulations, Shayna and Rick! We love y’all!
Venue – The Diana at Biltmore Estate
Planner – Asheville Event Company
Hair – Lola Salon
Makeup – Wendy of Blush Asheville
Bride’s dress – Designed by Hayley Paige Bridal; purchased from The White Magnolia
Groom’s attire – Black Lapel
Florals – Blossoms at Biltmore Park
Ceremony musicians – Asheville String Trio
Officiant – Darr Conradson
Transportation – Gray Line Asheville
Invitations – Invitation Galleria
Band – Groovetown
Catering and cake – Biltmore Estate
Vintage car – Air Haven Limo
Rentals – Classic Event Rental and Old South Vintage Rentals
Lighting – Get Lit
JOIN THE LIST
fun in your inbox
Gorgeous! I love you guys. Thank you for so beautifully capturing our day!