Already Groundhog’s Day…is it me, or did January kind of fly by?
First, a few highlights from last month:
+ We welcomed sweet Mary Jane (our foster dog) into our home so she can rest and recover from her accident (she was hit by a car in early January)
+ We (more or less) achieved our goal of not eating junk food or eating out for the whole month
And now, onto February goals.
1. Spring Mini Sessions. November’s mini sessions were such a success, that we thought we’d offer them again before things get crazy with wedding season. We’re fairly certain we’ll be offering these in March. Stay tuned.
2. Launch company newsletter. This has been a long time coming.
3. Coaching Sessions. We are this close to opening registration for our online group coaching sessions.
4. Asheville Photography Retreat. I am so pumped to head to the mountains with some photography friends for a couple of days to talk shop, shoot a little, eat some good food and just plain hang out. Plus, I get to go back to Hole Doughnuts!
1. Crew Turns Two! And, it’s Valentine’s Day. Can’t wait to celebrate my sweet little Valentine.
2. Date Geoff. To beat the crowds, we probably won’t go out on Valentine’s Day itself, but we will certainly be going on a date. Perhaps to one of our favorite places – Soul Gastrolounge.
3. Read Desperate. “Desperate: Hope for the Mom who Needs to Breathe” is what I’m currently reading.
Happy February, friends!
JOIN THE LIST
fun in your inbox