Brittany and Joey were married this past December at the beautiful Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. And goodness, was it the most beautiful of days…in so many ways. A few of my favorite things from the day include:
1) The weather. I mean…shining sun and mild temperatures in Asheville in December…it was a big win.
2) We had the dream team of wedding professionals to work alongside – see below!
3) Having LOTS of shooting time to photograph the bride and groom around the amazing grounds of Biltmore.
4) Brittany was stunning. Her dress was complemented with the prettiest bolero – so unique and beautiful.
5) Joey was nearly weeping when Brittany walked toward him down the aisle. He clearly loves her to pieces…it was evident the whole day.
6) The cake. See image below to see what I mean.
Congratulations, Brittany and Joey!
Planning and design – Come+Together Events
Hair/makeup – Kymm of Who’s the Fairest
Groom/groomsmen attire – Vera Wang
Florals – The Bloom Room
Video – Ink Spot Crow Films
Stationary – Elisabeth Rose
Photobooth – Shutterbooth
DJ – Lethal Rhythms
Cake and Catering – Biltmore Estate
Guys. When I came into the reception and saw the cake….with “dirt” all over it…my heart sank. I thought something had happened to it to ruin it. That is, until I looked at the tire next to it. Joey is a NASCAR driver, so the cake design was only appropriate. GENIUS!
JOIN THE LIST
fun in your inbox