Brittany and Joey were married this past December at the beautiful Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. And goodness, was it the most beautiful of days…in so many ways. A few of my favorite things from the day include:
1) The weather. I mean…shining sun and mild temperatures in Asheville in December…it was a big win.
2) We had the dream team of wedding professionals to work alongside – see below!
3) Having LOTS of shooting time to photograph the bride and groom around the amazing grounds of Biltmore.
4) Brittany was stunning. Her dress was complemented with the prettiest bolero – so unique and beautiful.
5) Joey was nearly weeping when Brittany walked toward him down the aisle. He clearly loves her to pieces…it was evident the whole day.
6) The cake. See image below to see what I mean.
Congratulations, Brittany and Joey!
Ceremony location – Lioncrest at Biltmore Estate
Reception location – Diana at Biltmore Estate
Planning and design – Come+Together Events
Hair/makeup – Kymm of Who’s the Fairest
Brittany’s dress and bridesmaid dresses – Watters purchased from J Majors
Groom/groomsmen attire – Vera Wang
Florals – The Bloom Room
Video – Ink Spot Crow Films
Stationary – Elisabeth Rose
Photobooth – Shutterbooth
DJ – Lethal Rhythms
Cake and Catering – Biltmore Estate
Guys. When I came into the reception and saw the cake….with “dirt” all over it…my heart sank. I thought something had happened to it to ruin it. That is, until I looked at the tire next to it. Joey is a NASCAR driver, so the cake design was only appropriate. GENIUS!
JOIN THE LIST
fun in your inbox
what an amazing wedding — captured so well!!
Beauty! Of course. You guys, these are spectacular! I can’t express how much we enjoy working together. Thanks for sharing these photos. So, so pretty!
loved every minute of this day–you guys are great 🙂
love this gorgeous wedding – you and Katrina knocked it out of the park!! xo
[…] Rose. I will share a few of the gorgeous photos by The Shultzes but make sure to check out the post they did so you can see […]
Cinderella would be quite envious!
Love the blog. Really enjoyed reading it and thank you for sharing! Best Wishes.