1. Lose 5 pounds. Blasted. Didn’t happen. Bleh.
Thomas at Tweetsie. Oh man. It was awesome. The above image does a great job summing up Boone’s enthusiasm for our trip to see Thomas. I would also highly suggest you check out this short video we took of his reaction. It is definitely one of my top 3 Boone moments.
3. Crew’s Baby Book. I started this! And I made progress on Boone’s baby book! Can’t totally count it as a met goal though.
4. Get My Kid to Stay in His Bed at Night. Still struggling with this, but have definitely made some progress.
1. Stay on top of my editing. Didn’t happen. Posting Kristen and Tim’s tennis themed engagement session tomorrow!
2. Equipment. We sold two of our lenses, but still have the 50 1.2 and the 5D Mark II for sale. Email if interested. 🙂
+ 5D Mark II: $1300 (this bad boy has a lot of shutter actuations; price reflects that)
+ 24-70 2.8L: $1100
+ 70-200 2.8L: $1000
+ 50 1.2L: $1100
3. New Branding/Website. Definitely need to create a new schedule with new deadlines. :/
Mentoring. Yes! We kicked off our mentoring program with a “Ask The Schultzes” webinar of Q&A. 🙂
On to June!
Clearly, we are already halfway through June, so I’ll keep the goals simple and will end with some of the things we have been doing this month/have already accomplished.
1. Stick to my diet. For the remainder of the month I’d like to stick to my diet (Weight Watchers). I do allow myself one cheat day, of course. 🙂
2. Date Night. Taking my man out for a night at the movies to see The Great Gatsby. Buttered popcorn, a large coke and chocolate…this will definitely be my cheat day!
3. Crew’s Baby Book. Want to find one hour in between now and the end of the month to make some more progress on this.
Might be able to make this one happen this weekend with some pool time with our friends, The Lannings
1. USB. Needing to make the shift away from discs and toward USBs – this means researching and ordering USBs and new packaging.
2. Laptop. My laptop of 6 years is nearly deceased. Not only do I need to get a new one (perhaps a visit to the new Apple store in Southpark this weekend), but I need to organize/transfer everything off of the old one. Not a fun goal.
3. Facebook Q&A.
I started answering some questions on facebook business page
that we weren’t able to during our Q&A Night. I’d like to answer at least one per week.
Finalize plans for my upcoming session at the end of the month. Really enjoyed my first session with Marylou of All Bliss Photography
and can’t wait for the next one with Stephanie of Peepsake Studios.
Here is just a peek at some of the materials for the sessions. 🙂
And a few things we’ve already done in the month of June…..all of them celebrations (pics below = iPhone pics):
+ Celebrated Geoff’s 30th birthday.
thanks for being so real with your goals, Cheyenne! always love seeing a peek into your life 😉 and that video of Boone is the bessst. you guys are all so cute!!
hutch and i are sitting in bed CRACKING up “THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!”
My little girl just wants to keep watching the video of Boone. He’s so cute in how excited he is for Thomas!