Couldn’t be more excited on this Wednesday to share Katie and Chris’s gorgeous June wedding. A couple of thoughts on their day….
– I had heard about the wedding plans from wedding planner Katrina
in the months leading up to the big day – things went out without a hitch…everything was beautiful and came together so wonderfully. Seriously, I was in heaven shooting the details – those wooden chandeliers were just adorable…am I right?
– I think I’m going to go ahead and say that The Mint Uptown
is one of my very favorite Charlotte venues to shoot….yeah….I’m saying it. 🙂
– Hanging with the girls for hair and makeup in the hotel room was a lot of fun – Katie was calm and relaxed and the bridesmaids were as sweet as pie.
– Katie. Looked. Flawless. Seriously – what a STUNNING bride she made. Just scroll down a bit to see what I mean.
– Having an early ceremony time given the Catholic ceremony, we had plenty of time before the reception to shoot portraits. Ample portrait time = happy Schultzes. 🙂
Overall, shooting this wedding just felt easy to shoot, which in my opinion is one of the best feelings to have when photographing a wedding. It was a wedding that was stress-free – one that I felt we were just floating along for the ride…capturing the moments as they happened. Katie and Chris – it was more than a pleasure to photograph this day in your lives together – thank you so much for having us! Love you guys. 🙂