It’s true. I am blogging my goals. I figure – we are nearly halfway through the year – now is as good as time as any to start publicly sharing my monthly goal setting again.
1. Take some time with Geoff to set some goals for the remainder of the year and then post them in our house where we can see them.
2. Plan a trip to Blowing Rock to celebrate Geoff’s 29th birthday and our 5 year anniversary. Any ideas for places to stay/things to do? Boone will be with us, so one of the things we plan on doing is going to see Thomas the Tank Engine
. Boone will flip. 🙂
3. Take pictures of our studio and blog them. This has been a long time coming.
4. Begin reading “What’s It Like To Be Married To Me?
” by Linda Dillow. Some girlfriends and I are going to be doing a study of this book over the next few months. I can hardly wait – I’ve heard a lot of raves about it.
5. Officially put some of our equipment up for sale. We’ve got 2 5D Mark II’s, a 24-70 2.8 lens and 2 flashes. More on this soon. (And no, we aren’t switching to Nikon – just making room for a couple of 5D Mark III’s!).
6. Go to bootcamp at least once per week. Major step for me. Major.
7. Clean/organize the upstairs of the house. Since we moved into our new place a couple of months ago, the upstairs has been seriously neglected.
8. Finish the tweaking of our new logo. Yes, we are tweaking our branding, as well as doing a complete overhaul of the website. Big project!
Goodness – busy month! And then again….when is it ever not a busy month?