– It’s 11:07am and I have yet to eat my breakfast (my weekday breakfast is a bowl of Cheerios – weekend breakfast is a whole other story that involves a lot of bacon).
– Yesterday Geoff had the day off from work. After seeing an instagram of sweet Stevie
at Monkey Joe’s, I couldn’t wait to take Boone. And let me tell you, this child LOVED it. The first time we sent him down the big slide he had a look of sheer terror on his face. But, once he was at the bottom, his big, toothy, dimpled smile came out and he couldn’t wait to go down it again. He is so cute I don’t know what to do with myself!
– I am really looking forward to having our friends and fellow photographers Nancy and Will Ray
stay with us for a couple days over this weekend. I prepped Nancy for what their stay at our home will look like – it includes dog hair, a crazy almost-17-month-old running and shrieking (and sometimes STREAKING) around, a small futon for them to sleep on that is stashed in our office, and dog hair….a lot of dog hair.
– Somehow, my inbox made it to 50+ emails last week and I can’t manage to get it below that. Today, I’m going to try my best to hack through a good bit of it.
– I just finished culling through the wedding we shot this past Saturday – our first wedding of twenty-twelve! The shot below was taken on top of a parking garage. The “before” image looks quite different from the finished one…20 minutes of photoshop on this guy and voila! 🙂
And now, it’s Cheerio time.