– It’s 11:07am and I have yet to eat my breakfast (my weekday breakfast is a bowl of Cheerios – weekend breakfast is a whole other story that involves a lot of bacon).
– Yesterday Geoff had the day off from work. After seeing an instagram of sweet Stevie
at Monkey Joe’s, I couldn’t wait to take Boone. And let me tell you, this child LOVED it. The first time we sent him down the big slide he had a look of sheer terror on his face. But, once he was at the bottom, his big, toothy, dimpled smile came out and he couldn’t wait to go down it again. He is so cute I don’t know what to do with myself!
– I am really looking forward to having our friends and fellow photographers Nancy and Will Ray
stay with us for a couple days over this weekend. I prepped Nancy for what their stay at our home will look like – it includes dog hair, a crazy almost-17-month-old running and shrieking (and sometimes STREAKING) around, a small futon for them to sleep on that is stashed in our office, and dog hair….a lot of dog hair.
– Somehow, my inbox made it to 50+ emails last week and I can’t manage to get it below that. Today, I’m going to try my best to hack through a good bit of it.
– I just finished culling through the wedding we shot this past Saturday – our first wedding of twenty-twelve! The shot below was taken on top of a parking garage. The “before” image looks quite different from the finished one…20 minutes of photoshop on this guy and voila! 🙂
And now, it’s Cheerio time.
How fun that Nancy and Will Ray will be coming to Charlotte for a visit! I just wanted to share that you and Nancy are two of my favorite bloggers to follow. Thanks so much for the constant inspiration to be a stonger Christian, stronger woman, and to discern my gifts and talents so that I might share them with others. Congrats on shooting another beautiful wedding!
Boone and Stevie need to have a play date at Monkey Joe’s soon! I think we will be making that a weekly outing!
dan – we were saying the same thing! it’s so cheap too!
I WANNA SEE NANCY!
I am so glad that I am not the only person who has to warn my guests about dog hair! It’s a never ending battle at my house- I don’t think I’ve had an outfit in the last almost 6 years that was accessorized with at least a lil’ bit of dog hair! 🙂
Hey Cheyenne, love your site! Your shots are so creative and professional, thanks so much for sharing them on here so regularly. I’m trying to grow more as a photographer here in New Zealand and it’s a real inspiration seeing the kind of photos I’d love to take one day! Thanks again.
Cherrios is my breakie of choice too 🙂 And the 20 min of PS … totally worth it !!! What a stunning image.