Yes, I’m late again on my monthly goals post. But, I had a good reason this time – the beginning of April we were in California visiting family/taking vacation.
Here’s where March stacked up:
1. Completely finish unpacking. We are pretty close….kind of. :/
2. Power walk three times a week. I’ll go ahead and give myself five stars on this area. I came close enough.
3. Taxes. DONE!
4. Finish reading Eclipse. Done!
5. Mini-vacay while in California. Done – we went to Santa Cruz, CA….and yes, I turned 30. Only cried a little. 🙂
And with the 18 days left in April, here’s the plan….
1. Send test images to Fotofafa
for possible raw process outsourcing.
2. Develop an editing schedule so as to not get too far behind.
3. Get that inbox down to zero.
4. Get a nanny. Already did this! So excited to have my good friend Laci to hang with Boone for 2 days a week + wedding days + shoots. I am BEYOND excited and relieved to have this goal accomplished.
5. Get date nights on the calendar for the next few months. I don’t think one will happen this month, but May it WILL happen. 🙂
I’ll leave you with a couple images of us from our mid-March trip to Charleston where we shot an awesome wedding, which will be making its debut on the blog very soon. 🙂