Oh, how I wish I had more time to blog.
February was a complete whirlwind….Boone was sick most of the month AND we managed to move into a new house. Let me tell you – packing, moving and unpacking (which is only about 35% done) with a six month old…..not to mention, a SICK six month old….is no joke. I’m tired just talking about it.
Obviously, I’m way late in posting my March goals. Oh well…I’m okay with it.
And so, here is where I landed for February:
1. Complete outstanding editing. More or less, this was completed.
2. Keep my inbox down to 10 or fewer emails before going to sleep at night. HA! I probably accomplished this 5 times out of the month. It was a nice idea.
3. Move into our new place. Done.
4. Secure Boone’s nanny. This has proven to be much more difficult than I thought. We’re still looking.
5. Start Boone’s baby book. I feel like a terrible mother…..
6. Buy our plane tickets for our trip to California in April. Done…can’t wait for a visit.
Here’s the game plan for the remaining weeks I have in March:
1. Completely finish unpacking.
2. Hit up my new neighborhood for a power walk (with Boone in tow, of course) at least three times a week.
3. Get all info needed to our accountant for our taxes. Ugh….this is a tall order.
4. Finish reading Eclipse
. I read about 1/2 a chapter a night before I go to sleep, so it is taking me forever.
5. Plan our mini-vacay while in California for my 30th birthday. Yes….30. I’ll refrain from any further comments in effort to not be dramatic about this fact.
And I’m sorry…..but is my kid a nut, or what? Love this boy. 🙂