A whole week went by with no blogging. So sorry for the absence.
Here’s how I did for January…..
1. Co-host a baby shower for my dear friend, Lauren. Done.
2. Shoot maternity pics for Lauren and her husband, Jon. Done.
3. Complete house projects. Finished some, but not all. But, finished enough to be satisfied.
4. Start Boone’s baby book. I hate that I didn’t do this one.
5. Lose five pounds. Done.
6. Buy a scale for my fedex shipments. Done…thanks, for the rec, Heather!
And here are my February goals:
1. Complete outstanding editing.
2. Keep my inbox down to 10 or fewer emails before going to sleep at night.
3. This just in…..we’re moving…in TWO WEEKS. So, moving out of our old place and into our new will be the biggie for the month.
4. Secure Boone’s nanny – we’re just about to close in on this one.
5. Start Boone’s baby book…a must! He’ll be six months old already at the end of the month.
6. Buy our plane tickets for our trip to California in April.
Six months old? He’s going to be SIX. MONTHS. OLD. on February 24th. I’m a little sad and kind of want him to stay little like he is forever. Life is just going by too darn fast.