I’m feeling a little under the weather today, so I’m going to get right to the point. Here’s where December stacked up as far as goals went:
1. Finish decorating the house. Done.
2. Write up my 2011 personal and business goals. Done. Will blog them in the next couple of days.
3. Evaluate my 2010 goals to see where things landed. Done. Might blog these too.
4. Get client gifts sent out. Done.
5. Shoot pic/design christmas card. Done.
6. Complete all 2010 editing/pending albums. Almost…shot a wedding December 17th that isn’t finished yet. However, tomorrow I’ll be sharing something from that wedding that we created…and I’m OBSESSED with it!
7. Have family pictures taken. Done. Will blog these too!
8. Finish up house projects to prep for a potential renter (this involves painting three bathrooms….ugh). This didn’t even come close to happening.
9. Shoot some awesome stuff for Elevation’s Christmas Eve services. Done. Blog to come.
And for January, here’s the game plan:
1. Co-host a baby shower for my dear friend, Lauren.
2. Shoot maternity pics for Lauren and her husband, Jon. Excited. 🙂
3. Do those house projects mentioned above. Bleh.
4. Update Start Boone’s baby book.
5. Lose five pounds. Yes, Operation Lose Baby Weight has started….today.
6. Buy a scale for my fedex shipments – anyone know the best place to buy one?
Here we go….Happy January everyone! 🙂