Hellllllllloooooo November. Please, oh please, bring us some actual fall weather. I gotta say, I’m pretty disappointed in fall so far. It’s been hot and the leaves never really changed…they just died. Sad.
So, here’s how we did in October for goals:
1. Write those thank you notes. ALMOST done…so we’re just going to say done. 🙂
2. Set up/organize the nursery. Nope. However, we DID get a glider finally.
3. Uptown date night! Ruth’s Chris, The Social Network, and The Omni…awesome.
4. Get my poor, neglected dogs to the vet. Hundreds of dollars later – done!
6. Begin the process of updating our website
. This one’s going to have to go on the back burner until all editing is done.
7. Get/make Boone a Halloween costume. Seems a little ridiculous seeing as he’s so little….but, what kind of mother would I be if I didn’t have a picture to show him of his FIRST Halloween costume on his actual first Halloween? See below. 🙂
8. Speaking of Halloween – I SO want to go to a pumpkin patch. And maybe a corn maze. Sad. Didn’t happen. 🙁
9. Boone blogs. Now that I’m caught up with my wedding work, it’s Boone time. Stay tuned for his birth story, our family pics and his newborn pics. Done, done and DONE!
And, in November, we’re keeping it simple:
1. Set up/organize the nursery.
2. Order albums.
3. Get fully caught up with editing.
4. Lose 5 pounds. This means going to Body by Buck
and eating healthy…at least on the weekdays.
How cute is little Boone? I decided to keep his first Halloween costume simple – a monkey hat from Etsy
worked out perfectly. Though, he didn’t last very long for his pictures…check out exhibit A on the right. 🙂