September already? I am so VERY excited for September, as we are almost out of the woods as far as the heat goes. Fall is my favorite season and I hope it will last a considerable amount of time before it gets too cold.
I heard the other day through twitter
that the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks is back, which makes my heart leap! However, I’ve decided that I’m going to wait to indulge for the first time until I get a semi cool day that feels like fall. Pairing it with the correct weather is crucial for optimal enjoyment. 🙂 I know, I’m a little strange.
So, September goals.
My main goal is going to be how to balance A) enjoying my little Boone boy
, B) getting a lot of rest and recovering well from my c-section, and C) wrap up all of the editing that was to be done prior to Boone’s arrival. All of those things are priorities…I know it’s not going to be easy, but doing all of them well is important to me.
A couple other goals I have for the month:
1. Get my thank you notes written.
2. Have all of Boone’s baby stuff put together/finish buying what we need for him/have his nursery set up.
4. Have our bedroom painted.
5. Go on a date with Geoff. Is this realistic for me to think I can pull this one off? Perhaps toward the end of the month it will be possible? I’m SO excited for spending some time alone with my husband. It’s only been a week and a couple days of having our sweet boy here and already I am missing spending quality time with him! Perhaps we’ll try to squeeze in a date to Yoforia
– I’ve become a BIG fan of that place….yum!
6. GET A PEDICURE. This is SO a must! It has been a must for about a month already!
I think that’s probably enough to tackle for the month – wish me luck!
Here is one from Carlin and Hart’s wedding – I can’t wait for the full day to hit the blog. Truly, it was a great wedding. 🙂