No, I did not have any formal goals for May. Wedding season is here and it is kicking my butt. Even so, I’m back on the goal train for June.
Here’s the game plan for the month.
1. Celebrate Geoff’s 28th birthday (tomorrow!) and our 4th anniversary (Thursday!). I’m excited.
2. Lose five pounds. The good news is….I’m only a few pounds from my pre-baby weight.
3. Buy 2 new lenses. We’re thinking the 35 1.4 (we already have one of these, but I hog it most always…Geoff is dying for one) and the 100 2.8 macro.
4. Shoot promo pics for the band at our church. I did this yesterday and man…did it stretch me. There were over 30 people to shoot all together.
5. Have OUR pictures taken. Next Friday Geoff and I are swapping shoots with Nancy and Will Ray and then the following Friday, the fabulous Sassyfras Studios will be shooting some family pics for us. :) Excited for both.
6. And of course, edit and email my butt off. But that’s nothing new.
Here’s a few more pics from our trip to Savannah. :)
At our favorite coffee place – Gallery Espresso.
We took Boone swimming for the first time in the hotel pool…he LOVED it.